The Caterpillar CAT S60 is an awesome smartphone that comes with thermal imaging.
But why wouldn’t you want thermal imaging on your smartphone? Ladies and gentlemen meet the Caterpillar CAT S60 smartphone with thermal imaging. This phone comes with a FLIR camera, can be submerged underwater to six feet for an hour and even has gorilla glass. You can get this bad boy HERE.
- Utilizing msx technology exclusive to flir, this rugged smartphone captures Shareable clear thermal imagery, video, and even time lapse footage
- The S60 Features a Glove and wet-finger compatible Corning Gorilla glass 4 touchscreen. Can also take underwater photographs and video, surviving Depths of up to 5 meters for 60 minutes
- Drop-proof to 1.8M and reinforced with a strengthened die cast frame, the cat S60 exceeds even military specifications
- 32 GB Internal memory; 13 MP Autofocus rear Camera with 5 MP front Camera and video capabilities up to 30fps and 1080P
- Utilizing msx technology exclusive to flir, this rugged smartphone captures Shareable clear thermal imagery, video
Via – Amazon
You can get this bad boy HERE.