Mine Crypto on Your Mobile Device
Use Invitation code: misterpong
and get 1 free Pi token
TFB Short Clips
The Stunning Callaway Golf Men’s Strata Complete Set
- The Strata 12 piece set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 – 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 2 Headcovers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence in a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
The Callaway Strata Set is a 12-piece golf club set designed to get a beginner golfer ready to hit the course as soon as they open the box.
Some of you may be wondering if the Callaway Strata Club Set is the greatest starting club set available, and the answer is potential yes if you are searching for a cheap starter club set. This is a great assortment to get you started on your golfing adventure.
The 460cc driver’s huge head is straightforward, with no adjustable features, yet even with a fixed hosel, this #1 wood has a wide sweet spot that allows for forgiveness on off-center strokes. The multi-pocketed stand bag is a great addition to this set, as it preserves all 12 golf clubs. The Callaway Strata branded bag has two legs and an oversized shoulder strap, making it ideal for golfers who want to walk the course while keeping their clubs off the ground.
The Callaway Strata 12-piece set includes four irons, starting with the 6-iron and concluding with the 9-iron. All four irons have hollow backs, which push extra steel to the clubhead’s outside rim for enhanced balance and forgiveness.
These irons are referred to as game-improvement irons because they are designed to assist a high handicapper in getting the ball into the air and keeping it straight with a target that goes where you want it to go. While the Callaway Strata set’s irons aren’t very advanced, they do give a sturdy and respectable alternative for a beginner’s first set of irons. The extra mass keeps the club low to the ground for improved contact, even though it’s a little heavier than we’d want from our starting set irons.