Meet The Bulldog 4×4 Fire Truck
The guys who made the Ripsaw, Howe and Howe Technologies, Inc. are at it again with another kick ass vehicle. The Bulldog 4×4 Fire Truck. This monster can go pretty much anywhere and carry upwards of 2,000 gallons of water. You can buy yourself one here. But nobody cares about what I have to say, so on to the videos and pictures. Enjoy.
The highly acclaimed and sought after Bulldog 4X4 is the world’s first American made production brush truck designed to carry up 2,000 gallons of water or foam through the most extreme environments. These trucks are so useful in so many different ways many end up being used on almost every call: from car fires, to structure fires to the hard to reach brush fire.
- International 4800 4X4
- Weight: 26,000lbs
- Dimensions: 101″W x 120″H x 300″L
- Clearance: 10.5ft
- Water/Foam tank capacity: 2,000- 1,000 gallons
- Fuel tank capacity: 80 Gallons
- Full emergency Hazmat light system
- Includes high luminosity work lights
- Emergency siren system with multiple warning tones
- Tires: 54″ Military Hemmit tires
- Ground Clearance: 25″
- 4 wheel drive
- Winch: 15,000-30,000lbs
- Front and Rear Diff Lockers
- 300-1000 GPM Pump capacity at 100-150psi
- Single or Extended Cab Options
- Custom Running Board Water Tanks
- Custom Cargo
Make Your Own Funny Memes Here!
TFB Trending Posts