Mine Crypto on Your Mobile Device
Use Invitation code: misterpong
and get 1 free Pi token
TFB Short Clips
Dead Easter Bunny Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
Easter is over, and we’ve probably all had enough of eating all the chocolate eggs and chocolate bunnies leftover from Easter. With time on our hands, leftover chocolate, and nowhere to go, why not save yourselves from death by chocolate, by transforming it into a hearty loaf of tasty banana bread? TheFunnyBeaver.com would like to present to you the Dead Easter Bunny Banana Bread Recipe.
This recipe is vegan-a-ble. Which means, the entire recipe is eggless, milk less, and meatless. To make it fully Vegan, use vegan chocolate eggs or vegan chocolate bunnies, or leave chocolate out altogether. So if you got vegan Easter eggs, then you’ll have a vegan banana bread.
Bonus tip: Make this recipe in the evening, leave it covered overnight and enjoy an extra moist dead easter bunny banana bread for breakfast!
This little bunny doesn’t suspect a thing!
Carefully unwrap Chocolate Bunny.
Chop off 50g of the Chocolate Bunny.
Break into small chunks.
Chop up chocolate rabbit until they’re in tiny pieces.
Place 3 very ripe bananas in mixing bowl.
Use potato masher or fork and mash the ripe bananas until it’s liquid. Then add oil and the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, chocolate).
Bake for 20 minutes in oven at 400F then cover with foil and bake for another 20 minutes. And Voila! Hearty Tasty Dead Easter Bunny Banana Bread.
Almost Vegan Banana Bread Recipe made from left over Easter Chocolate.
- 3 large black bananas
- 3 oz./75ml vegetable oil, plus extra for the baking form
- 4oz/100g brown sugar
- 8oz/225g plain flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinammon
- 50g left over easter chocolate
- Heat oven to 200C/400F.
- Unwrap Chocolate Easter Bunny or Easter Eggs.
- Chop into fine chocolate pieces. 2 oz. / 50g
- Mash 3 large blackened and peeled bananas with a fork, or potato masher in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in 3 oz. / 75g vegetable
- Mix in 4 oz. / 100g brown sugar
- Mix in 8 oz. / 225g plain flour
- Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix in 1 heaping teaspoon of baking powder
- Mix in 50g of chopped up chocolate.
- Grease a 2 lb loaf baking form with vegetable oil.
- Pour mixture into 2 lb baking form.
- Place baking form into oven in the middle tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, cover in aluminum foil and bake for another 20 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, remove from oven, carefully remove the aluminum foil - beware of hot steam
- Insert wooden tooth pick into thickest part of banana bread loaf. If the toothpick goes in smoothly without any stickiness, your banana bread is ready.
- If there is still a bit of stickiness, cover with foil once more and place in over for a further 5 minutes.
- Repeat 17-18 until the toothpick goes in smoothly.
If you have the patience, keep the banana bread covered in foil over night and eat the next day for extra moisture!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 305Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 4g
Stuff you might need:
[amalinkspro_table id=”102626″ aff-id=”undefined” new-window=”on” nofollow=”on” addtocart=”off” /]