Make Your Own Funny Memes Here!https://thefunnybeaver.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=ad-inserter.php#tab-6
TFB Short Clips
Delicious Waffles Recipe for your Sunday Mornings
Being in lockdown for the past few weeks makes days sorta melt into one another. How do you know what day of the week it is? Well you need a good solid tradition. Like Sunday Waffles! The editors at thefunnybeaver.com have come up with an excellent low egg waffles recipe that’s crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Try it out, take a bite and let it melt in your mouth.
Delicious Belgian Waffle recipe that's crunchy on the outside and a moist and fluffy on the inside.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat waffle iron
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until it is stiff and white in appearance.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the liquid ingredients of egg yolks, milk and oil
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients of flour, baking powder, sugar and salt
- Using a mixer, mix the liquid ingredients. As you're mixing the liquid ingredients, slowly add in the dry ingredients until it forms a smooth batter (no lumps except those of air bubbles from the baking powder)
- When the waffle iron has reached its desired temperature, open the iron and pour in the batter. It'll take approximately 1.5 - 2 minutes for the waffle to be ready.
The batter should have a crepe batter like consistency where it's a bit runny. If it's too thick, add in some milk 1 tablespoon at a time. Repeat adding 1 tablespoon of milk until the right consistency.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g