Mine Crypto on Your Mobile Device
Use Invitation code: misterpong
and get 1 free Pi token
TFB Short Clips
The Amazing Farberware Complete Portable Countertop Dishwasher
- QUALITY CONTROL NOTE All dishwashers are factory tested to ensure proper operation As a result it is normal for small amounts of residual water to be found in the unit
- COMPACT DESIGN: This convenient dishwasher can fit a variety of dishes (up to 12-inches in diameter at an angle) and is ideal for small-sized houses, apartments, dorms, boats, and campers/RVs. Depth – Door Shut (with Handle)-17.3 inch, Depth – Door Shut (without Handle)-16 inch, Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees-35 inch, Dishwasher Size-24 inch
- NO HOOKUPS NEEDED: If you want the advantage of portability and storage, this dishwasher gives you the choice to fill the built-in tank so you don’t need a water hookup. A water hose is included for a direct water hookup to the kitchen faucet (adapter not included)
- FIVE WASHING PROGRAMS: You’ll get full-size dishwasher cleaning in a countertop-sized compact unit that offers five wash programs – Normal, Rapid, Fruit Wash, Baby Care, and Glass. Lower and upper spray arms give dishes that streak-free deep cleaning
- STEAM: Steam generated during the Baby Care cleaning cycle can be used to sanitize baby bottles and give glassware a sparkling clean finish
- RAPID WASH: The Rapid cycle lets you get items clean in only 40 minutes and when you are done, the automatic air circulation helps to dry dishes
- FRUIT WASH: Fruit basket is included so fruit and vegetables can be cleaned, ready to serve directly from the dishwasher
- AIR REFRESH: Air exchange function can be used with any washing program to help improve the drying performance and to prevent any peculiar smells
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS: The LED digital controls give you a clear picture-view of wash controls and the automatic water level indicator lets you know when the correct water level has been reached
- DETERGENTS: Pods, liquid, or powder detergents are all acceptable and it’s recommended to only use detergent tablets when running long cycles so the tablets fully dissolve
The Farberware FDW05ASBWHA’s big selling point, and what makes it one of the best countertop dishwashers, is that it comes with a water tank, and that’s pretty much it when it comes to size, as this model is a very lightweight and compact appliance. This makes it ideal for very small loads, for back-up in the kitchen – as a dedicated baby bottle sterilizer or glassware cleaner for example – or to use in an RV.
One other thing you’ll notice about the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA is that it looks great – with a stylish see-through front, you are able to see it in action, as it cleans your dishes.Here we take a look at what else you get for your money when it comes to features, design, and value for money. If you think you need a full-sized alternative, be sure to check out our guide to the best dishwashers.
Because the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA comes with a five-liter water tank built in, this means you don’t have to hook it up to your faucet every time you want to use it, and you can place it wherever is convenient for you in your kitchen. However, if you did want to connect it to the faucet there is the option to do this, but you may have to purchase the adapter separately if it does not fit.
The Farberware FDW05ASBWHA has five washing programs. As well as a Normal and a 40-minute Rapid cycle, you get a Babycare cycle, which sanitizes feeding bottles and toys (if suitable), a Glassware cycle, and our favorite, a fruit-cleaning option – simply place your fruit in the supplied strainer and let the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA take care of the rest . These convenient extras also make this countertop dishwasher ideal as a supplementary appliance – a quick and easy dishwasher to take on special tasks in a larger kitchen.
For maximum efficiency, we would recommend using the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA for smaller items, such as cups, bowls, and cutlery. It’s probably best suited to single-person households too, as it can only really accommodate two place settings and quickly fills – you won’t accommodate much in the way of pots and pans, for example. In terms of performance, it does the job well with effective washes and most items coming out clean. When it comes to efficiency – as expected for a smaller size appliance – the annual energy consumption is lower coming in at 130 kWh per year.
With plenty of added extras such as fruit cleaning and baby care, we think the Farberware FDW05ASBWHA makes for a great additional appliance to use alongside your main dishwasher. It definitely has all the looks of a luxury extra. While it’s priced slightly higher than its rivals, we think the added functionality and water tank make it worth the extra dollars, but only if your loads are small.