|This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may make earn a commission at no cost to you.|
Last Updated on
Originally posted on May 8, 2017 @ 12:02 pm
The Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Navihawk A-T Watch is a fantastic piece of craftsmanship
This watch is INSANE in the best way possible. At first glance, it almost overwhelms and is completely capable of overstimulating the brain, but after learning all that it does, you want it – bad. Well, that’s the impact it had on me. These watches are made for the man on the go and even if you’re not, who cares? To start, the watch features atomic clock synchronization which allows it to receive radio signals in several places around the world including North America, Europe and Japan for time accuracy. Additionally, the Citizen Navihawk A-T features:
* 1/100-second chronograph
Yeah, I didn’t know what this meant either, but after some digging, I found that this has to do with a watch’s precision. It measures time to the nearest hundredth of a second by somehow separating the time gear chain from the chronograph mechanism for improved accuracy (and there goes your lesson on chronograph watches).
Features of the Citizen Eco-Drive Men’s Navihawk A-T Watch are:
- Japanese quartz movement – Japanese quartz is known for precision.
- Digital display – Displays UTC/local time.
- 99-minute timer – Always a useful feature in a watch.
- 2 alarms – You no longer have an excuse to be late.
- Water resistance – You can swim, take part in water sports and “professional marine activity” if that’s your thing.
- Shock function – This is crucial for clumsy watch owners. It protects the watch, more precisely the mechanisms inside, from damage if dropped.
- Shows world time from over 40 cities – I know, who needs this feature but that’s why this watch is excellent. Totally unnecessary features are why people splurge on watches.
In addition to everything above, the watch is fueled by light, so no battery is required. Only direct sunlight is needed which shouldn’t be a problem unless you’re a recluse. Even if you are, just put it in a sunny window, and you’re good.
Citizen might as well drop the mic because this watch is impressive! And let’s not forget about appearances because the Navihawk A-T is incredibly sleek, sophisticated and modern yet timeless. Everything from the stainless-steel case and steel mesh bracelet to the intricate watch face just works. This is a luxe, high-quality watch that will match with any wardrobe. It looks great, does a lot, has a worldly, experienced traveler thing going on and will add some class to your collection.