TFB Short Clips
The Helpful Hamilton Beach Juicer Machine, Big Mouth Large 3”
- Healthy, homemade juice in seconds- juice a variety of fruits and vegetables. Juicer is easy to assemble with an extra-large pulp bin. Juice cup not included
- Extra-large 3-inch feed chute fits whole fruits and vegetables – Fit a whole apple, a peeled orange, or a handful of kale. Less precutting, and more continuous juicing for fresh fruit juice, vegetable juice, or nutrient-packed celery juice
- Easy to clean – Removable parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Powerful electric motor for maximum juice: 800w of power can turn a dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds
- 3 year limited from the bestselling juice extractor brand – Includes access to dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
The Hamilton Beach juicer is incredibly easy to operate because it has fewer parts to build and remove. When compared to cold press juicers, high-speed juicers are much easier to master.
It includes a large feeding channel that can accommodate a whole apple or carrot, which adds to the ease. You don’t have to chop your produce, but you should still remove the seeds, peel, and pits. The taste of your juice may be affected by these inedible bits.
With an external pulp ejection system and a huge pulp container, you can juice for up to 30 minutes without having to worry about the pulp.
You can put all the removable parts of this electric juicer in the top rack of your dishwasher. However, it will take just a few minutes if you prefer washing it by hand. You’ll find the pulp bin and the cutting disk/mesh strainer assembly a little bit challenging. As a rule of the thumb, you’ll have to wash your juice maker right away to prevent the build-up of sediments. Here are a few tips to make your clean-up even easier.
- Put a plastic bag in the pulp bin, once you’re done juicing just take the plastic bag to discard your pulp
- As long as you’re done juicing rinse off the strainer basket under running water then use your complimentary cleaning brush to remove any pulp residue.
Centrifugal juicers are quick, but the quality of the juice suffers as a result. However, as long as you drink your juice soon away, you’ll get the most nutritious content. Otherwise, you only have 24 hours to preserve it before it spoils if you want to eat it later. This is due to the fact that high-speed juicers increase oxidation (the breakdown of nutrients, enzymes, minerals, and vitamins) at a higher rate than slow juicers.
The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor is an excellent electric juicer for the money. It’s ideal if you’re just starting out. It’s simple to use and clean, and it’s equipped with a powerful 800-watt motor. However, the juice quality is lacking, and you’re limited to juicing-rich food and citrus fruits. Still, when you weigh the price versus the capabilities, this juice extractor is a good investment.