TFB Short Clips
The Handy and Absolutely Brilliant Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing. Stretch Assist and Traction Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
The Teeter FitSpine X3 is an amazing piece of engineering. It has the same great pain-relieving features of the FitSpine X1 and on top of that you get the EZ-Reach ankle support system, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, EZ-Angle tether, and StretchMax handles. This combination of features, along with Teeter’s quality construction and engineering, make the X3 an impressive high-end inversion table for relieving back and neck pain.
The Teeter FitSpine X3 is FDA-Registered for multiple neck and back disorders and Teeter acquired a voluntary UL certificate for product safety. UL LLC is an independent safety analysis company that tests and rates all kinds of products and equipment. Teeter submitted the FitSpine X3 for testing and analysis to receive a UL quality certificate for the X3. This places Teeter in a category of its own.
What is the weight limit for the teeter Fitspine?
The Teeter FitSpine X3 is engineered to be safe, sturdy, and stable. This is immediately evident in the materials used in the frame construction. The X3’s frame is made from 11-gauge steel that’s been heat-treated for increased strength and durability. It can hold up to 300 lbs and invert without the base even budging. I’ve been on a few inversion tables, and the FitSpine X3 feels absolutely solid and uncompromising. Even as I invert and do my stretches.
Are inversion tables worth it?
The main reason someone is looking at an inversion table is that they have back or neck issues. Teeter’s mission is to help relieve those issues through non-evasive means such as surgery. They have developed an inversion table that addresses many of the issues of back pain.
The Fitspine X3 includes the Stretch Max handles, Acupressure nodes, and 8-point Suspension Bed to help the back pain caused by muscular spasm and tightness. Teeter also includes the Lumbar Bridge, EZ-Stretch Traction handles to complement and intensify the decompression effects of the inversion table.
The Fitspine X3 uses the aforementioned features and gravity to stretch the back muscles and decompress the spinal column, which has been found to offer pain relief to many people. I’ve added this to my daily routine and have found it makes a world of difference in my back. The X3 has been a literal game-changer in my life and has given me more relief from back pain than any pill or chiropractor. Because it is FDA-Registered, users can rest assured that the X3 is not only safe, it is also proven beneficial for a number of spine and neck conditions. Many products on the market proclaim to provide back relief, but it is difficult to get a product registered with the FDA. Teeter inversion tables are backed by scientific evidence and product safety testing that makes them safe, useful, and helpful for all kinds of back and neck pain.
The bottom line is that with the FitSpine X3, you’re getting a top-notch inversion table with a lot of great features. If you’re looking for an inversion table, then this is an amazing choice. The Teeter FitSpine X3 is a top of the line inversion table that was carefully designed to be the best. It is FDA Registered for relief of multiple neck and back conditions and has been engineered to provide pain relief and even facilitate recovery and rehabilitation as needed. The Teeter FitSpine X3 features a heavy-duty frame that is not top heavy, so rotation and oscillation are both possible during use. The comfortable 8-point suspension bed and acupressure nodes add to its overall usefulness and value.
How much do teeters cost?
If you don’t need the EZ-Reach Ankle System, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, EZ-Angle tether then check out then check out the FitSpine X1, which has the same functionality and pain-relieving effects of the X3. Or if you don’t quite have the money for a Teeter inversion table, then you’ll be glad to hear that Teeter also offers 0% interest financing and a trial program. They also offer the ability to buy it with an HSA or FSA account. If you need an inversion table, than Teeter has made it possible.