TFB Short Clips
Originally posted on December 30, 2015 @ 3:42 pm
Simple DIY Headphones out of Shell Casing Headphones
Like the title here says, this is how to make a set of simple DIY headphones, and these little things are pretty awesome. If you don’t want to make some of these you can always just buy some HERE or HERE. After this check out how to make your own paracord ranger beads.
What you’re going to need….
- 2 bullet shells S&W .40 Cal
- Old headphones. It happens that mine fit perfect to the bullet shells without any glue. I was using TDK EB760. You will need some superglue gel.
- Sandpaper 400Grit and 800Grit
- Finishing sponge. I was using 3M Superfine finishing Sponge (You can replace it with high grit sandpaper or steel wool)
- a hacksaw
- a battery powered drill
- a drill bit (diameter of the drill bit should match the diameter of the wire)
- a soldering iron
- a vice or a clamp to fix the bullet casing for drilling