TFB Short Clips
The amazing Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera Bundle
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories and includes:
- The EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera from Canon has a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 4+ Image Processor. It has a 3.0″ 920k-Dot LCD Monitor with Full HD 1080/30p Video Recording capabilities. It offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. The Rebel T& can continuously shoot up to 3 fps.
- Canon 18-55mm II Lens – a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards + Deluxe Padded Camera Case + Flash Light + 3pc Filter Kit + Extra Battery Pack + AC/DC Car & Home Charger + High Speed USB Card Reader + 50″ Camera Tripod
- 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens – it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens – brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
Want higher picture quality and control over your photographs than your smartphone or tiny camera can provide? The Canon EOS Rebel T7 is a good option. Although it looks and performs similarly to the T6, the new model has a higher, 24-megapixel sensor and some performance enhancements. The T7 offers good picture quality and ease of use for people new to DSLRs, with a price tag of $500 with the Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens. At the same time, the T7’s feature set is sufficient for individuals looking to advance their photographic talents.
The new EOS Rebel T7, like the T6, is one of the smaller DSLRs on the market. It measures 5.1 x 3.9 x 3.1 inches and weighs 1.75 pounds (with the battery and SD card). The grip is textured rubber wrapped for a secure and pleasant grip. The T7’s body is primarily made of plastic, but given the camera’s low price, this is to be expected.
Canon’s EOS Rebel line has long been popular among photographers looking for a budget-friendly but powerful DSLR. For a camera in its class, the T7 continues to produce good image quality. The camera routinely gave nice pictures in well-lit circumstances, nearly ensuring success right out of the box.
If you prefer a different appearance — or are shooting a certain genre, such as Portrait or Landscape, for which there are designated styles — the T7 has more settings, such as Neutral, Faithful, and Monochrome, Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation, and Color Tone. Within each style, each parameter can be changed. You can also save three different custom styles for subsequent use.
The T7 recorded good details even with the 18-55mm kit lens, as you can see in this close-up of fishing nets and a rather filthy bird’s nest.
The Canon EOS Rebel T7 is a good choice for both DSLR newbies and more experienced users on a budget because of its pricing, features, and image quality. Although it lacks some of the more expensive versions’ bells and whistles, such as a touch screen and an articulating LCD, the T7 offers both basic and advanced functions, allowing you to pick between ease of use and control over your photography.