TFB Short Clips
The Amazing Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Prices pulled from the Amazon Product Advertising API on:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- TRAVEL-MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your ground coffee
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini single-serve coffee maker
- MATTE FINISH: Sleek simplicity meets modern style the K-Mini coffee maker is available in a variety of matte-finish colors
The K-Mini is a good starter model that will fit most kitchens and budgets. It’s simple to use and clean, and it’s compatible with all regular K-Cups. Plus, it brews hot, tasty coffee at the touch of a button. If you want more from your coffee maker, you may need to upgrade to a Keurig with more features.
Keurig Introducing a Keurig coffee maker made in part from recycled plastic. The Keurig K-Mini black is now made from at least 30% recycled plastic. Keurig partnered with industry experts to find a way to incorporate recycled plastics into the product lineup. The objective is to extend the lifespan of previously used plastic materials and reduce our consumption of raw resources.
The Keurig K-Mini is less than 5 inches wide, which is perfect for a small coffee machine in small spaces. It brews either 6- or 12-cup sizes and has a one-cup reservoir that needs to be refilled each time you brew. You can remove the drip tray to fit a travel mug, and it has cord storage.
You can also use refillable K-Cups with this machine. The Keurig K-Mini retails for $59.99 in matte black or my favorite, Oasis blue. It seems like a refreshing color for a coffee machine. Other than that, it’s affordable, it functions as intended and makes a basic cup of coffee for people in a hurry.
The bottom line is that the Mini is very simple. This is mostly a good thing, especially if you need coffee to function in the morning. There are only two buttons — a power button and a brew button — plus a curved light that blinks to tell you the machine is ready to brew.
With such a small water reservoir and no way to control cup size, you’ll have to add water every time. You can add between 6-12 ounces of water, and when you hit the brew button, the machine will use all of it.