How to make steak and bacon hot dogs.
What the what?!? Steak AND Bacon Hot Dogs?! My life is now complete…..
Just cooking up ordinary Burgers and Hotdogs on your grill again..? Boring…! Give your family and friends a break and serve these easy to grill BBQ Pit Boys Roast Beef and Bacon wrapped Hot Dogs. -Please Subscribe, Fav and Share us. Thanks..! Are you looking for barbecue and grilling recipes to serve up at your Pit, family picnic, or tailgating party? Then put your Barbecue Shoes on because we’re serving up some delicious, moist and tender, and real easy to do cooking on the ol’ BBQ grill. Via – BBQ Pit Boys
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Roast Beef – deli sliced pre-cooked
- Bacon – 1 pound regular cut (pork belly style)
- Hot Dogs – 8 in natural casings
- Cheese – shredded favorite kind
- Buns – 8
- SPG – to taste
- Bring grill temperature up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit with coals offset for indirect cooking.
- Apply SPG to roast beef.
- Wrap hot dog in roast beef. No more than ¼” thick, trim off excess.
- Wrap hot dog and roast beef with two pieces of bacon.
- Repeat process until all hot dogs are wrapped.
- Place opposite hot coals for indirect cooking.
- Cover grill and cook for approximately 1 hour.
- After an hour check for doneness.
- Remove from grill and place in hot dog buns.
- Top with your favorite condiments.
- Serve with chips, burgers, potato salad, and baked beans.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy!!