TFB Short Clips
How to make some bacon cinnamon rolls that everyone is going to love.
The uses for bacon are endless. I’m going to start posting a great bacon recipe almost everyday from now on. Today we have bacon cinnamon rolls. Who would want to put bacon in a cinnamon roll you ask? Everyone. That’s who.
Via – Spoon University
You’ll never look at cinnamon rolls the same way again. When bacon is tucked away into this fluffy pastry, the only thing left to do is take a big bite and embrace your foodgasm.
With only 2 ingredients, these bacon cinnamon rolls will fulfill your wildest food p*rn dreams. Let’s begin, shall we?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 roll Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
8 strips bacon
1. Take out cinnamon roll dough from the canister and unroll each roll into a flat long strip.
2. Lay a bacon strip on top of each dough strip and create a match made in heaven.
3. Roll the dough & bacon strip up tight.
4. Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
5. Erotically drizzle icing all over the hot rolls.
6. Cook and crumble the remaining bacon on top.