How to make delicious bacon steak rolls.
Bacon wrapped steak? I think yes. Yes times ten. This is another epic bacon recipe from the BBQ Pit Boys.
Tired of your same ol’ grilled dogs and burgers? So are your family and friends. Then switch it up with these grill smoked Bacon wrapped Beef Steaks. They’re going to luv ’em. And they’re real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Cube Steaks, sometimes referred to as minute steaks
- Use a meat mallet to thin them out and to further tenderize.
- You can also marinade them for a few hours beforehand using your favorite steak marinade.
- Season; add fresh garlic, green onions or what you like as shown in the video.
- Wrap with good quality thick cut Pork Belly Bacon.
- Place them opposite the coals, indirect in a 250f to 275f heated grill.
- Baste the Bacon Steak Rolls during the last 1/2 hour with your favorite BBQ sauce…
- Remove when bacon is done the way you like it, about 1-1.5 hours of “low and slow”..!
Via – BBQ Pit Boys
Follow Me On Google+