TFB Short Clips
Here Is What The Police Found In Chumlee’s House
By now everyone already knows that Chumlee from Pawn Stars was arrested last week at his Las Vegas house after police executed a search warrant for a sexual assault case they were investigating. The police found twelve firearms – only four of them were registered to Chumlee. Chumlee now faces 19 counts of drug possession. Be sure to follow Man Stuff on Google+.
Some of what was found.
– 1 gallon Ziploc with 116 grams (1/4 pound) of marijuana
– 2 clear jars of marijuana (8.2 grams and 2.8 grams)
– 1 bag with 4.4 grams marijuana
– 7 clear capsules with 1.7 grams of methamphetamine powder
– 17 Xanax bars
– A $1 bill with visible “white residue”
“Chumlee reportedly told police he wasn’t a drug dealer and that he preferred to buy in bulk because he smokes “a lot of weed.”
The police report also reveals cocaine residue was found in a clear plastic bag in addition to a $1 bill with “white residue” TMZ reports. These were found in a so-called “Chum Chum” room where there’s a stripper pole. Out of the 12 guns police found 4 were registered under Russell.” Via – Complex