TFB Short Clips
Originally posted on October 28, 2016 @ 8:48 am
Arby’s Is About To Start Serving Venison Steak Sandwiches
Just when you thought Arby’s couldn’t get any better – Bam, they roll out a new venison steak sandwich. Why? Because it’s meats season, that’s why. These sandwiches are going to be a part of Arby’s “It’s Meats Season” campaign and they are made with venison (obviously), sweet berry sauce and crunchy onions served on a toasted roll. Oh, and you should check out the bacon bomb as well.
Arby’s New Venison Steak Sandwich – It’s Meats Season – Commercial
Here is a list of where you will be able to grab you one of these.
Available Oct. 31-Nov. 3:
- 2044 Rosa L. Parks Blvd. , Nashville, Tenn.
Available Nov. 4-6:
- 3821 Tower Ave., Superior, Wis.
- 1690 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minn.
- 704 Highway 33 South, Cloquet, Minn.
- 348 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 3275 First St. S, St. Cloud, Minn.
- 4415 Roswell Rd. NE, Atlanta,
Available Nov. 12-14:
- 4229 W Vienna Rd., Clio, Mich.
- 4040 17 Mile Rd. NE, Cedar Springs, Mich.
- 1215 M 89, Plainwell, Mich.
- 8685 Birch Run Rd., Birch Run, Mich.
Available Nov. 25-27:
- 5205 Library Road, Bethel Park, Penn.
- 4260 Ohio River Blvd., Bellevue, Penn.
- 16 Towne Center Drive, Leechburg, Penn.
- 2539 W State St., New Castle, Penn.
- 2648 Ellwood Rd., New Castle, Penn.
- 3224 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, Penn.
Be sure to follow Man Stuff on Google+