|This article may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may make earn a commission at no cost to you.|
Last Updated on
Originally posted on January 25, 2017 @ 4:18 pm
Like Rat Rods? Like Jeeps? Then you might want to have a look at the Hauk Designs Rat Rock Jeep.
So the Rat Rock was built by Hauk Designs and I personally think it looks pretty good. Now granted you probably can’t even wheel this thing, I know I would try my hardest. You can check out more on Hauk Design’s website or more over at Superfly.
- 12V Cummins Diesel – 650 HP / 1400 ft-lb Torque
- Turbonetics Turbo
- Turbo 400 Transmission
- NP205 Transfer Case w/ Twin Stick
- J.E. Reel 1350 Driveshafts front and rear
- Kingpin D60 Front Diff w/ 5:13
- Revolution Gears, Auburn Gear Locker
- GM 14 Bolt Rear Diff w/ 5:13
- Revolution Axle Shafts
- Front & Rear Artec Truss System
- Synergy Mfg.
- FASS fuel System
- Two vintage Jerry cans are actually the fuel tanks that are plumbed into the fuel system
- The old transmission gears and chain on the side of the cowl have been converted into the steering system
Wheels & Tyres
- 44 x 19.50 x 17 Pitbull Rockers Tires
- 17″ B.A.D. Wheels beadlocks
- VV Concepts 50 Cal Lug Nuts
- Custom Synergy and Steinjäger Suspension system
- 14″ ORI Struts all 4 Corners
- Mishimoto aluminum radiator
- Rare Parts steering system components
- Redneck Ram hydraulic assist system
- Ruff Stuff Specialties disc brake system
- Warn Zeon 10S Winch w/ Remote
- Factor 55 ProLink winch safety thimble
- Custom HID Projector Headlights w/etched skull logos
- Lifetime LED 20″ Light Bar
- The windshield frame was chopped 6” and a custom hand built visor was welded on that features a row of sickle bar mower spikes (old farming implement parts)
- The I-beam style roll cage was handcrafted in the Haük Designs shop and features several hundred copper rivets
- The entire vehicle was sanded down to bare steel and a chemical process from “Steel FX” was applied to give the aged copper patina, then a few layers of matte clear to finish it off.
- Old differential ring sets were used as headlight bezels, while spider gears surround the turn signals and marker lights
- Old semi truck grace the passenger side
- Autometer gauges in custom gauge pods by Black Powder Offroad
- Haük Designs custom Wormy Maple Interior
- Star Fabricating designed and built the seats with custom diamond stitched leather
- The steering wheel is made from a mix of old motorcycle camshafts and transmission gears topped with a ram skull
- Kicker Audio System installed by Sounds So Good Audio
Via – SuperFly – They also have some amazing pictures on their website. Have a look.
More pics Via Wayalife.
After this check out the Cal 50 Jeep.